Library Services & Procedures
Library Services & Procedures:
- Students are allowed to check out three (3) books at a time unless additional materials are needed for class projects. Please see Mrs. Burcham if you need additional materials.
- The check-out time period for library books will be for a two-week time period. Students needing longer than two weeks per check-out should contact Mrs. Burcham.
- Students coming to the library will need a signed pass by a teacher/staff member including the time when leaving the classroom.
- If you need a book, but it is checked out, it can be placed on hold. This means you will be put on a waiting list for the book and as soon as it is returned Mrs. Burcham will send you an email letting you know the book is available.
- Reference Services/Databases/Research Services –
Contact Mrs. Burcham for any research need.
- Current Awareness Service - Library members are regularly informed about the recent acquisitions in the library. A list of "NEW ARRIVALS" is sent to the library users by e-mail on a regular basis.