Mission Statement / Outcomes
The purpose of Unified School District #374, Sublette, Kansas is to provide a learning environment so that students will acquire individual academic and decision-making skills, challenging them to become knowledgeable, productive, contributing, and successful citizens in a changing society.
It is our belief that all staff and students of USD 374 should be committed to these Core Values (click on each core value for their meaning):
Outcomes for Student Learning
Students will demonstrate:
- Skills in communication and group interaction: reading, speaking, listening, and group interaction.
- Mathematical, scientific, and technological literacy.
- Skills in problem-solving and decision-making.
- Civic understanding through the study of American culture and history.
- Concern and respect for others.
- Skills in adapting to and creating personal and social change.
- Capacity for enhancing and sustaining self-esteem through emotional, intellectual, and physical well-being.
- Skills necessary to be self-directed lifetime learners.
- A positive direction for their lives.
- Ability to identify individual career and employment opportunities related to their aptitudes and interests.